This Coral Reef Restoration Module compiles the latest scientific guidance and tools to help managers, researchers and practitioners ensure the maximum success of a coral reef restoration project and the most efficient use of limited resources.
Through a partnership with experts from the Coral Restoration Consortium (CRC) this expanded restoration module is being developed. New content will cover the following topics prioritized by a survey of coral reef managers globally:
- Key considerations to be made before starting a restoration program
- Methods for propagating branching corals and massive corals
- Using artificial structures in restoration
- Promoting ecological processes that enhance coral populations
- Guidance for enhancing and sustaining your restoration program
Our new content and tools will be available here soon! Click here to learn more about the CRC efforts and the restoration focused webinar series. To access our current resources on coral reef restoration click here.