This Coral Reef Restoration Module compiles the latest scientific guidance and tools to help managers, researchers and practitioners ensure the maximum success of a coral reef restoration project and the most efficient use of limited resources.
Through a partnership with experts from the Coral Restoration Consortium (CRC) this expanded restoration module has been developed. New content covers the following topics prioritized by a survey of coral reef managers globally:
- Key considerations to be made before starting a restoration program
- Methods for propagating branching corals and massive corals
- Using artificial structures in restoration
- Promoting ecological processes that enhance coral populations
- Guidance for enhancing and sustaining your restoration program
Click here to learn more about the CRC efforts and the restoration focused webinar series.